PATTA STORE RELOCATION, AMSTERDAM
Dutch brand Patta have moved in to the former Precinct 9 store location- an old police station. As well Patta’s own range, the store will stock selected footwear, clothing and accessories, and will also be Amsterdam’s official Stussy flagship supplier.
Design wise, the store isn’t as clean and contemporary as many other shops appealing to a similar customer. Exposed pipes and roof supports give an industrial feel to the open environment, semi-segmented by partitions which create additional wall space to hang product from and display against a white background. The polished concrete flooring is in keeping with the brands skateboarding roots and adds to the ‘outdoors/indoors’ concept that runs through out the store in all fixtures and fittings.
Monday May 5 @ 08:35pm
tagged as: patta. stussy. new store. store design. visual merchandising.
- anonymusconcepts reblogged this from pinsandneedlesvm
- niccelondon likes this
- amayarepublic likes this
- sophiefyied likes this
- treeashouse likes this
- sherensheila reblogged this from pinsandneedlesvm
- personalwonderlandbox likes this
- mdtepsic likes this
- secondoftheyear reblogged this from pinsandneedlesvm and added:
- g-gink reblogged this from pinsandneedlesvm
- vmbcn reblogged this from pinsandneedlesvm
- pinsandneedlesvm posted this